CDR report writers at livewebtutors provide CDR writing service to engineers. CDR stands for Competency Demonstration Report and refers to a document which a professional engineer has to submit in order for the authorities to process your skills assessment thereby helping you get a Skilled Migration Visa.
For those looking to reside and work as an engineer this technical document is very essential. It represents your skills as an engineer and states your competencies and is written in the format of an essay.
CDR report writers at livewebtutors provide CDR writing service and ensure that your document is free from plagiarism and the content is original and authentic. We adhere to strict quality control and ensure that your document is proofread. Our CDR report writers at livewebtutors checks the language, spelling, grammar, syntax, and construction of sentences, punctuation, consistency, style and the tone used while writing.
The CDR report writers and experts who offer CDR writing service assist you with the structure of your CDR, in addition to providing insightful arguments that are relevant to your case. We edit and proofread your work.
After you have submitted this technical document, the concerned authorities overview your report in order to give a migration visa to you. Your CDR will be rated by them on the basis of the information that you share and then they decide if you are a suitable candidate for the role of an engineer that you have applied for.
Guidelines to writing a Competency Demonstration Report by our CDR services-
- Be aware of the requirements: Before you start writing your Competency Demonstration Report, you have to possess a clear understanding of all the requisite requirements. Try to comprehend the integrities that are stated in the Migration Skills Assessment Booklet.
- This booklet is continuously updated as and when the material undergoes revision or new content is included inside and hence it is imperative to have a proper understanding of all the guidelines. One also needs to adhere to the format that is stated. For instance, the CPD should be in the format of a list.
- Be aware of the engineering position or occupation that you are planning to apply: Identify the position or engineering occupation that you are planning on applying. This will help you to write accordingly. To provide an instance, if you are applying for the post of an Engineering Manager, go through the competencies that are required and try to focus on sharing information that is relevant to the role.
- CPD: After you have done your comprehensive research, you could start writing your list of Continuous Professional Development. It refers to all the things which you have done in order to keep yourself informed with the various changes in the chosen field of yours after finishing your graduation in engineering.
You may choose to include following details in your list:
- Details of our post graduation
- The list of books, manuals and journals which you studied in order to require more knowledge regarding your specific field
- The list of Conferences which you attended
- Any Volunteering and mentoring work that you did that was related to the engineering profession
- Any materials that you prepared or presented in any courses, or conferences, seminars etc.
- Any courses, or workshops, or seminars, or technical meetings, or discussions which you have attended
- Career Episodes: You should write down three career episodes which are essays consisting of thousand to two thousand five hundred words that reflect your professional growth as that of a proper engineer. Career Episodes should inform the officials regarding the project as well as the company or the organization that you have worked for.
In each career episode, you have to address four sections:
- Introduction: This section should be written in about 100 words and should mention the date of the project and its duration, the location of where it took place, the name of the organization and state your position in the project.
- The Background: This section should be written in about 200 to 500 words. In this section, you should give a description of the context of the work that you were doing at the time.
- Personal Engineering Activity: In this part, you should narration the work which you did and you should write this section within 1000 words. Ensure that you address and state the several challenges that you faced in addition to writing how you overcame them.
- Last section: At the end, you should write down a Summary of your Career Episode highlighting all the competencies you showed in that specific narrative. Always remember that your paragraphs should be numbered, in particular the Career Episodes, as per the said guidelines.
- Keep a note of technical as well as the engineering calculations, which was performed by you in the project in addition to keeping a track of the results and a track of the process that was done in order to reach the goals.
- Mention and list all achievements at the end of the section on career episode. These could contain information about the outputs of the project or mention the goals, targets etc that you arrived at.
Summary statement refers to the summary that you have documented, a summary of the three career episodes. While writing the summary statement, ensure to address all the competency issues that have been set by the authorities . The main purpose of writing this section is to provide a summary of your CDR, hence try to focus on that.
Your summary statement must include the following:
- Your engineering aptitude, skills and knowledge
- Application of one’s engineering capabilities
- Reflect your professional in addition to your personal characteristics
After writing all the sections, revise and proofread your CDR and check for plagiarism. They have software systems to check plagiarism and providing plagiarised content will result to your CDR being banned.
The process requires indefinite efforts. Hence, if you ever get stuck at while writing and do not have an idea on how to write your CDR, avail our CDR writing services and RPL report writing.
Why Choose our CDR Writing Services Online?
- Our CDR report writers who offer CDR writing services ensure that your CDR has a proper format and structure. In addition to providing a Structure check, we also provide a clarity check, reference check which ensures that there are adequate and proper references in your text as well as a layout check.
- Our team of well qualified CDR report writers provides assistance, direction and guidance to formulate a CDR. A CDR should comprise of all the essential elements and our CDR report writers can help you achieve that by ensuring that your CDR has a proper format and structure.
- Our team of CDR report writers of livewebtutors provide assistance in every stage of writing a CDR and help you polish your CDR and guide you with RPL report writing as well.
- Our team of CDR report writers will ensure your CDR is free from plagiarism and the content is original and authentic.
- Our CDR report writers who offer CDR writing services provide assistance to students and help to check the language, spelling, grammar, syntax, construction of sentences, punctuation, consistency, style and the tone used while writing their CDR.
- Our CDR report writers who offer CDR writing services offer 24/7 support to students and are always available to offer them assistance. Students can reach out and connect to us any time of day or night and clarify their doubts and our team of experts are always to assist them. Regardless of what time it is, we are always at your service to ensure that all your enquiries are attended.
- We also provide very affordable CDR writing services. The CDR writing services are very affordable in nature and are priced competitively which offers good quality for the price.
- Our team of CDR report writers who offer CDR writing services invest the same time, dedication and effort into the CDR of every student whether they are seeking assistance with writing their CDR, or just wants to avail our editing and proofreading services or just require assistance with the format for their CDR.
- We have a money-back guarantee policy wherein if you are not satisfied with our services, and the help we provide, you can ask for a refund and we shall give you your money back.
- We also have a policy for revision wherein if you are not satisfied with the end result our experts will revise your work until you are satisfied. This policy of unlimited revision does not require any additional money, given that your requirements do not undergo a change with every revision.
- Therefore you can be rest assured that you will be satisfied with the end result and with our CDR report writers who offer CDR writing services to students and engineers.
A reputable assignment writing service