The magic equation to strike success in the annual examinations has always been studying and +time management. And we will teach you how to make an effective study plan that will help you climb to the top of the ladder of academic success. Here are some of the strategies you must know to design an effective study schedule. And apart from that Financial Education for Student is also an important thing to learn.
- Know the exam schedule properly: To begin effective planning of your studies, know the due date of your exam. It is not surprising that students mix up their exam dates at the end moment. Consequently, they get into preparation and practice for the wrong examination. Many universities also tend to set up widely spaced out exam dates in different rooms and halls throughout the campus, which can confuse the students. So get a printout of your schedule before starting.
- Find your own study pattern: Try to find your own unique pattern of study. It can greatly influence your grades and what your study plan looks like. It can shift your schedule from a morning-centric to an evening or night-centric function, whichever suits you for giving a better performance. It has the added advantage of identifying your study pattern. It helps you determine how to use all that time when you can be the most productive in output but normally wasted in doing nothing.
- Analyze your daily routine: To include a new timetable of studying into the existing daily schedule means you have to analyze how you spend the entire day, your studies, and your daily activities apart from your studies. You have to analyze the routine of the entire day. While evaluating your current schedule, you will know what is more important and how to prioritize your daily activities and which activities need to be avoided to make time for studying to utilize the time you have efficiently. You can reschedule all of your social activities for some other date.
- Enlist the subjects and the chapters you have to study: The first step of setting your timetable is to prepare a list of all the subjects you need to study for the upcoming exams. Writing them down point-wise will give you a clearer picture of what you need to focus on and what exactly you have to deal with. The next step is to find out what you need to cover for each subject. Even if the number of chapters is set for each subject, you may need to study some additional notes on some topics which you find difficult. You may have to discuss some topics with your mentor and take notes. You may need to concentrate on some more important chapters than others. Therefore, all these points have to be enlisted in your planner of study so that you can devote sufficient time to cover all these issues and prepare well.
- Prioritize the points written down: Prioritize your preparation and rank your subjects as per the difficulty level of your subjects. If your math exam is due before your English one, you may want to prepare for it before you start with anything else. Prioritizing can help you distribute your time properly for preparing thoroughly for each examination. Consider the difficulty level of each subject as well as the chapters so that you can devote more time to them.
- Divide the total time you have as per priority block: If any subject and/or chapters are in the priority list as a single chunk that has to be covered at one time, you have to divide the time into different slots on the basis of hours and time, say 10:30 am to 11:30 am, etc. Assign one subject to a one-time slot and take them together as a block. Remember, you have to maintain the order of priority that you set at the beginning of drafting your planner. But be sure to put up the planner in a place where it is easily visible. Else, there isn’t any point in having a planner. However, keep enough space in the final print of your planner to have room for adjustments in time slots, if required. Ensure that there is enough space on both sides of each block to make necessary adjustments whenever required.
- Keep your goals realistic: Set out a specific task for yourself and keep it within a specific time frame that needs to complete. Set such a goal, which has a realistic outlook. Do not unnecessarily try to fit in two chapters in a single-hour slot. Keep your goals manageable and know the limits to which you can exert yourself.
- Include breaks and intervals into your timetable: Since you are not a machine that can continue to work 24 X7, you need to take short breaks between your study time to keep your mind fresh. Once you finish your one-time slot, allow breaks for yourself. You should give yourself at least a 15-minute break between each one-hour-long study block. And this should not include activities such as eating, bathing, etc. Instead of studying all the blocks of one subject on the same day, mix it up with two or three different subjects (depending on what you’re comfortable with). This will help you keep away boredom and exhaustion.
- Don’t be too rigid in following the timetable: If you could not achieve your pre-set goal for the day for some reason, do not get upset and change your schedule for the remainder of the day. Try to make minor adjustments in the next day’s schedule to fit in the portion of your chapter that you couldn’t complete the previous day. Have some scope of flexibility in your timetable, which you can mold according to what your situation calls for.
- Enjoy making your timetable: Though it seems to be a boring activity, you can have fun making a customized timetable for yourself. Create your daily routine on an excel sheet and try the endless variations in creativity available on the internet and apps. Apps like Evernote, Timeful, Any. Do, etc., can help you expand your horizon of creativity. Use different colours, fonts, and patterns to denote different blocks and subjects and make your timetable interesting. You can also insert a motivational quote that will inspire you.
You can create an effective study plan that will help you complete your syllabus successfully. With a timetable in hand, your job becomes easier if you stick to it and follow the time slots religiously. The result of your study strategy will definitely help you in finishing your preparation on time. Livewebtutors is ready to help with your assignments. Let our professional writers help you.
When tight deadlines are there and too many things to be done, it is better to outsource your assignments to us and let our skilled professional expert writers help you with your assignments. Livewebtutors.com is there to assist you in all your assignments, coursework, essays, and other writing projects that are giving you worry. It is as easy as ordering on Livewebtutors to push a button, and we get your requirements. We offer amazing benefits within a budget that is affordable for all students. We provide a free Turnitin report to show you the original content, unlimited clarifications until your satisfaction, 24/7 support, direct contact with an expert, and delivery on time. You can call us at +61-2-8005-8227 for offers and order your writing work .
Read More: Configuration of an Enterprise Virtual Computing Environmental