Welcome to Live Chat
Welcome to LiveWebTutors Services, World's leading Academic solutions provider with Millions of Happy Students.
24x7 Support Available
To Get the Best Price Chat With Our Experts
In A Hurry? Get A Callback
LiveWebTutors Other Blogs
Students study in the school with the help of teachers and at home with the help of their parents or with the assistance of their tuition tutors. But now technology has advanced the way of studying by giving a boon of applications to the students which will help them in their studies. These applications are designed by keeping the needs of the students in mind.
Self-study is an important part of a student’s life but there are many problems that they face while self-studying which are removed with the help of these applications. And since technology is at its high pace you can study with your friends, teachers and others via downloading the latest applications. Here are some applications that help the students in understanding the concepts which they find difficult.
(1) Study Blue: Sick of finding flashcards all over the house. The study blue app lets you locate content on subjects created by other users, or let you customize your own flashcards. A study guide compiles all the cards for each class for handy end-of-semester review. You can also create study groups to share information and use different study modes to help you review those flashcards, but also quizzes and review sheets.
(2) Quiz let: Created by a high school student, this site lets you record your own voices on Quiz let or hear a native speaker which is great for foreign language study. The app can talk through math formulas, help with music appreciation or even make you an expert on bird calls. Quiz let also lets you make quizzes, flash cards and includes word games to play with other users.
(3) Spark Notes: Spark Notes is your go-to guide for figuring out exactly what’s going on in some of those confusing classics. You can start a study group right from your phone, or download guides to use offline. You can also chat with your friends for the group study.
(4) iStudiez Pro: We always talk about the importance of long-term and short-term planning for your homework, and this app is great for both! It has four sections: Today, Calendar, Assignments and Planner. The Today tab, for example, displays assignments, quizzes and projects, but also integrates data from your Calendar entries. The Assignments tab is particularly cool because you can sort things in different ways, including due date, class and priority.
(5) Edmodo: Many schools have moved to this awesome communication tool that lets your teacher remind you of upcoming assignments, share more details and just generally keep you informed about what’s going on in the classroom. Forget to bring home a crucial assignment? Just check in with a classmate through Edmodo and you’re on your way. It’s also a great way for parents and teachers to communicate.
(6) Graphing Calculator: Launch the app and you have a graphing calculator that can instantly plot any equation, from lines and parabolas up through derivatives and Fourier series. You can create tables and it also acts as a scientific calculator that can solve square roots, logs, absolute value and more. The app doesn’t currently allow youto save or share your graphs, so be sure to use the regular website if you need to do that.