06 Oct, 2014
Testing season can be incredibly stressful for the students as they have a lot of burden on their shoulders. While preparing for exams students must be calm and energized; they must not take too much of stress. If they do so they can get good grades in their examinations without any problem. The day before the exam you must read or learn only the important topics as it will help you to gain more marks and cover most of the portion of the question paper. The following are given the seven last-minute test preparation tips which will help you in fetching A+ grades in your score sheet.
- GOOD SLEEP: You might have to skip your party time with the friends and if you don’t do so you may not be able to get full amount of sleep. Studies on student’s behavior during exams show that students do better on the tests when they get adequate sleep. Studying more shows the ability of the student that how much they can study at a time. Skipping a party is better than sitting idle in front of the paper.
- FUEL UP: The word protein energizes you. Make sure that you eat protein packed breakfast and bring a protein rich snack with you. It helps you in gaining more protein which helps your body to grow in a good manner. You will never be lazy if you take a proper protein diet. It also effects the examination of the student as if you don’t do so you will be always lazy.
- GET EVERYTHING READY: The night before the exam you must keep ready all the things which will be needed in the examination. Pack your bag with all the necessary things. Also check the alarm which will wake you up in the morning. Any of the things can cause unnecessary stress when you least need it. Just get ready and give your exam in smooth way. Make your directions in which you want to move forward as it will lead you to your destination.
- DON’T GET LATE: Nothing will throw you off your game faster than arriving late or flustered. If you have learnt all the things then it will be a huge help for you. You will not be required to revise your work in the morning. But make sure that you have plenty of time for getting ready for school and for taking breakfast. Arriving at the test site early allows you to take a quick bathroom break, have a snack, and do some calming breathing rather than plunging immediately into the test.
- KNOW YOUR TEST: Hopefully you’ve done some prep work, and even taken some practice tests. It will help you to recognize your answers. This will lead you in getting good marks and reach to your destination in a short period of time. . Also, tests have different scoring systems, but the ACT does notpenalize you for guessing so make sure every question is answered.
- WATCH THE TIME: When you are busy in doing your paper you forget to watch the time which can prove to be a big mistake for you. Dive at right time on right questions as it will help you in completing your homework at right time before the examination gets over. . And even if you are feeling pressed, ensure that you have allotted sufficient time to go back and make at least an “educated guess” on every single question.