Plagiarism means copying someone else’s work into one’s own work without giving credit to them. Plagiarism is a growing issue among the educational institutions such as schools, universities and colleges. The issue is that the students are pressurized with the assignment burden and as a consequence, they copy content from the internet in their assignments, leading to the plagiarism. Knowing the fact that they have copied content, the students are aware that they may lose their academic degree or may not get into a high paid career. If the students submit plagiarized assignments, they may be suspended from their educational institution and banned from enrolling themselves in any other institution. In longer pieces of work such as a thesis or dissertation, the plagiarism can destroy the entire work. In other words, plagiarism seems to have a negative impact on both the academic and professional life of the students.
Therefore, the students recognize that delivering plagiarism-free work is important to attain highest marks and achieve success in the future. There are several Assignment Help companies that formulate quality assignments for the students. They prevent students from submitting the poor quality work and enable them to maintain work/life balance.
Consequences of Plagiarism-
- Destroy institutional reputation: The plagiarism seems to have an adverse effect on the educational institution itself. If the student submits the plagiarized work, the value of degree diminishes and this, in turn, has an effect on the brand name of the university in the global market. This will prevent international students to get admission in the reputed university. In a survey, 37% of the respondents stated that the plagiarism seems to have a long lasting impact on the educational institutions and the reputation of the university. The social media expose the cases of plagiarism more quickly that affect the public image and credibility of the educational bodies.
- Destroy student career: The educational bodies considered plagiarism as a serious issue and have academic committees for the same. Due to plagiarism, the students can be suspended from their school, college or university. This offense is reflected in their academic records and prevents them to get admission into some other institution. This follows with the students for their entire future. They will also face difficulty in finding the respectable job for themselves. In other words, the name of the students will be ruined and it will be difficult for them to establish their career.
- Legal consequence: Plagiarism has a legal consequence that is quite serious. When the writers use some published work in their own work without referencing and citing them, the author has a right to file a case against the writer. The people who write for their living faced this legal issue, leading to monetary penalties or the prison sentence for them. It is important for these writers to familiarize themselves with the copyright issue and the consequences of the plagiarism.
- Pointless research: Researches are done by the researchers to come up with the new results and finding about a certain issue or topic. Plagiarism arises when the research copy-paste the entire work done by some other researcher and as a result, the purpose of conducting the research will not achieve. The plagiarized research may lead to loss of someone’s life in profession like medical. Even if you are taking an outline from published work to conduct your research, make sure that you include them in references and citation as it reduces the chances of plagiarism.
- Affects author’s reputation: Plagiarism means stealing the work of any author. The author puts lots of hard work and dedication to create their work and no one wants other to copy it. The theft of work affects the personality and feelings of the author. In this case, the author has a right to file a case against the plagiarist. The plagiarist can face the monetary charges or sentence to prison, affecting their entire career.
Tips for Avoiding Plagiarism:-
- Make use of citations and references: You should give credit to the authors whose work you are referencing for writing. This can be done by writing citations and references. Each university has its own guidelines for referencing style and you should write them as per the requirement of your educational institution.
- Use plagiarism detector tool: There are several plagiarism detection tools such as Turnitin that can be accessed by you to check for plagiarism. This helps you in knowing if your work is unique or not.
- Take external assistance: You can also take assistance from the online Assignment Help Australia companies. They understand how important it is for the students to deliver the plagiarism free work. They have a team of academic writers that put all their efforts to provide original content to the students.
The students seeking My Assignment Help can contact Livewebtutors. We are one of the top companies that offer its services to the students at cost-effective prices.
- We have a pool of proficient writers that can provide assistance to you in more than 100 subjects and write assignments from the scratch for you.
- Customer satisfaction is our motive and thus, we provide multiple revisions to the students in their assignments.
- While setting prices for our services, we consider the fact that we are dealing with students and set prices accordingly.
- We also have a refundable facility, in case we fail to meet the expectations of our clients. However, there is hardly any case in which we have to refund the money.
- Our team of proofreaders and editors make sure that each and every assignment that we deliver is flawless.
- Our customer support team is available round the clock. You can contact them via live chat option.
- We provide freebies such as cover page, table of content, references, citations, appendix, list of figures and graphs that make the assignment complete.
Hire us as we can provide better assistance to accomplish your academic goals.