LiveWebTutors Essay writing
The literary terms are used by the writers or authors in their writing to produce a special effect. They are used to convey an important message and help the audience to understand the deep meaning of the text. There are several benefits of using the literary terms in your essay. First, the literary terms are used to understand the level of dedication or motivation that the authors have towards their word. Second, with the help of the literary terms, the ideas and thoughts are clear to the readers in the best way. Third, the literary terms makes the text more impressive and attracts the readers to read the authors’ essay writing.
12 commonly used literary terms are given below that add a wow factor in your essay
- Allusion: Allusion refers to the author’s decision in which they include the characters or events from the other’s story into their own. The aim of allusion is to add deepness in the author’s own story. The authors have no method of accessing how well-known the readers are with the other story and thus, they are considered as risky.
- Diction: Diction refers to the choice phrases and words of the authors in their own writings. While writing an event or story, the author uses several words having the same meaning, i.e. the authors never stick to a single word while describing any event.
- Allegory: An allegory is a story, picture or a poem that is used to convey some important message to the society related to the current issues. The writers use allegory as a medium of literary device to describe the hidden meaning with the help of events, actions, figures, imagery etc.
- Alliteration: Alliteration is the use of repeated and identical words in successive within a group of words. Alliterations are also called as initial rhyme or head rhyme. We generally come across with the alliterations in the books, poems and poetry
- Epigraph: When the author adds a quotation, song or poem at the starting of a book or chapter, it is called as Epigraph. They are generally written by the authors to give credit or other writers or authors and are an effective method to start once own work. Unlike the allusion, the epigraph is kept separate from the main text.
- Flashback: A flashback is used to describe an event, situation or story that has occurred before. They provide more information to the readers about the topic, character or event that they will be going to study.
- Foreshadowing: Foreshadowing is one of the literary devices that are used by the writers. It gives hints to the audience about the story that they will read later. Foreshadowing appears the starting of a chapter or story so that the readers can develop their expectations about the forthcoming story.
- Imagery: Imagery is used by the authors to describe an idea, thing, scene or situation so that it seems to be appealing to the readers. They help the readers to visualize by creating a mental picture in their minds.
- Irony: An irony is a device in which the thing that appears before the readers are totally different from what they are actually. Irony is divided into three categories, namely verbal irony, situational irony and dramatic irony. All of these put emphasis on the declaration of the reality.
- Metaphor: Metaphor is used to explain a situation, idea, object or action using the non literary terms. In general, the writer makes the comparison of one thing with the other. A simile is a category of the metaphor in which the author makes use of the words like ‘as’ or ‘like’ to make a comparison.
- Paradox: Paradox refers to the statement that seems to be illogical, but, it might be true and creditable after the investigation. The paradox is useful in explaining the errors in the definitions and leads to the re-verification of the logics and axioms related to the mathematics.
- Personification: Personification is one of the most commonly used abstract or figure in which the human qualities are given to the non human figures. It helps the readers to develop a mental picture of the object or scene that the author is trying to explain in its work.
All the above literary terms are helpful for the students as well as for the authors in improving their essay and other assignments.
If you want to enrich your assignment with these literary terms, fell free to take essay writing help from the livewebtutors.
We are popular among the students because of the following reasons:
- Proficient experts: We have a team of well qualified and trained experts who have done their masters or PhDs from various reputed universities in the word. They have knowledge about the literary terms and can use it in an effectual way in your assignments.
- 100% quality assurance: Our motive is to provide quality work to the students and thus, every assignment that we deliver to the students goes through a triple quality check process. This is sufficient to give assurance to the students that their work is 100% error-free.
- On time delivery: We provide assignments to the students within their deadline. This enables the students to have sufficient time to read their assignments and inform us about the revision, in case they want from us.
- 100% original and unique content: Our writers write assignment help for you after doing the in-depth research on it. We have a strict rule for plagiarism and thus, we provide a copy of the Turnitin report of the students along with their assignments.
- 24*7 customer support: Our executives of the customer support team are available round the clock to solve your queries and doubts. Contact them via mail, message and call without any hesitation.
So what are you waiting for? Contact livewebtutors and place your order with them today and say goodbye to all your panic attacks