Introduction To Data Analyst
Current Skills I Have:
- Presentation Skills
- Communication Skills
- Data Analysis Skills
Required Skills for Data Analyst:
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Team Work
- Board Thinking Ability
- Reporting Packages Mathematical Skills (Simplilearn, 2022)
- Data Mining Skills
- Programming Language
- Data Set Analyzing
Opportunities In Data Analyst Profile:
There are a large number of opportunities for a data analyst career profile. Based on the interest of the candidate, the data analyst's career profile can offer an exciting role and opportunity in career.
Data Scientist: In order to become a data scientist, a person is usually required to start their career as a data analyst (Upadhyay, 2022). This profile includes information on programming skills, mathematical and machine learning skills.
Management: Data analysts can also offer to work in management by gaining more experience. It can also allow a person to become chief data officer position (Upadhyay, 2022).
Consultant: After gaining some years' experience as a data analyst, a person can move to consult posting by opening a private consultant firm or agency (Upadhyay, 2022).
Credentials, Time & Cost:
- Certification courses are required to ensure the availability of skills and knowledge in a person (Simplilearn, 2022).
- Advanced education in mathematics.
- Experience in data analysis, data mining as well as programming languages.
- Time duration, such as 2 years, is required from the current level (Simplilearn, 2022).
- On average, $37,000 for two years is required (Simplilearn, 2022).
Role Of Professional Association & Informal Networking Groups:
- Professional associations can ensure the availability of updated information through their journals, awareness programs, and award functions (Upadhyay, 2022).
- The informal network can share information about the data analyst position, roles and upgrades (Upadhyay, 2022). They can also provide information related to the current requirements in the industry.
- Programming Language Learning.
- Attention Towards Data Processes.
- Gaining Information from Professional and Faculties
Simplilearn. (2022). Data Analyst Job Description: Responsibilities, Skills Required, and Top Companies Hiring. Simplilearn https://www.simplilearn.com/data-analyst-job-description-article
Upadhyay, I. (2022). 15 Important Data Analytics Careers to Look Out in 2020. Jigsaw Academy. https://www.jigsawacademy.com/blogs/business-analytics/data-analytics-careers/
Author: Jack Samule
Profile: Management Assignment Expert associated with LiveWebTutors